High Flying Foods owns and operates 6 Peet's Coffee & Tea in the San Francisco International Airport. As a Peet's Coffee & Tea Manager you will be responsible to lead the daily store operations, staffing, customer service, product quality, financial performance and team development.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
• Manage daily store operations.
• Enforce Peet’s Coffee & Tea standards, policies and procedures with staff.
• Manage the quality of service and overall guest experience by "on the floor" involvement with staff and guests.
• Plan, identify and communicate appropriate responsibilities and practices to staff to keep smooth flow of operations.
• Monitor product freshness and quality.
• Maintain store cleanliness.
• Implement P & L statements.
• Cash and inventory management.
• Capable of forecasting product and implementing inventory control.
• Schedule and assist with accounting and month-end inventories.
• Return business telephone calls and answer correspondence.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 1-2 years of experience within restaurant/bar and/or specialty coffee industry.
• Competent to (1) Demonstrate business and technological knowledge, (2) Leadership, (3) Management, interpersonal and customer service skills and (4) Make decisions based on the needs of the business environment.
• Proficient computer skills; experience with Excel and POS system –Micros is a PLUS.
• Punctual and reliable attendance; flexible to work early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to speak, read and write English fluently.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with staff, management team, and the public.
• Ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to plan, prioritize and delegate workload in a fast- paced environment.
• Ability to motivate staff and maintain cohesive team.
• Ability to coach, train, discipline and mentor staff.
• Strong problem solving skills and team building skills.
• Strong knowledge of customer service techniques.
• Strong operational background and knowledge.
• Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, such as reaching, bending, turning, and stooping.
• Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time, as much as the length of shift
• Ability to lift, push, pull or carry materials and products up to 25 lbs or more.
• Repetitive hand motion for extended periods of time.