High Flying Foods is a boutique, family owned and operated restaurant group committed to redefining the art of airport dining. We have locations in San Francisco, Oakland, San Diego, and Dallas with more on the horizon. The heart and soul of our business is people; employees and customers alike. We're looking for highly motivated career-focused individuals with the ability to exceed expectations to become part of the captivating team at High Flying Foods.
We are seeking a dedicated and driven individual to lead the operations and team growth as a Manager of Peet's Coffee and Tea in the San Francisco International Airport! Peet's Manager help lead of the store and hold team members accountable for creating an exceptional guest experience, every time.
• Take ownership of employee morale, appearance and performance by providing expectations, direction, training and support while upholding company policies and procedures.
• Ensure a positive guest experience in all areas and respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
• Support manager team at all times; maximize sales potential and profitability, monitor all costs related to restaurant operations.
• Manage shift responsibilities, daily decision making, employee scheduling, sanitation, invoice approval and time card control.
• Constant inspection and evaluation of restaurant, food receiving, preparation, production, and storage areas.
• Ensure restaurant image is meeting and exceeding standards as well as maintaining compliance with all health and safety regulations at all times.
• Review financial information, monitor budgets, and ensure efficient operations and that expenditures stay within limitations.
• Maintain a professional demeanor and polished appearance while working a flexible schedule.
• 1+ year of experience as a manager or shift lead
• Proficiency in food planning and preparation, safety, sanitation, personnel management, record keeping and reporting.
• Computer Literacy Skills; Ctuit, MS Outlook, POS, Micros experience, a plus!
• Passion for maintaining high quality food and service standards.
• Outgoing, pleasant personality to reflect and reinforce Peet's core value of hospitality.
• Ability to use experience and sound judgment to coordinate multiple tasks such as food, beverage and labor cost while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities.
• Exceptional communication and supervisory skills to deal with diverse team.
• Ability to work collaboratively and build strong teams through leadership, coaching and motivation skills.
• Competitive Compensation Package
• Attractive Benefits package; including fully paid-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401(k) options
• Free Parking and Meals
• Quarterly Performance Based Bonus
• Vacation Time and Sick Time